ContactAbout Your ArrestRemain SilentParent/Spouse/SOOut of StatePractice (Crimes)My FeeAbout Me/Location image displayed if flash reader not installed
By phone:

Office:  (440) 777-1177

Cell:  (440) 823-4781

Fax:  (440) 398-0561

By e-Mail:

By mail:

The Law Office of Stephen W. Wolf, LLC

26777 Lorain Road Suite 709

North Olmsted, Ohio  44070


Click here for location information

Pay by cash, check or credit:

Order Form


The Rights of Grandparents in Ohio

I am the grandparent and need papers to allow me to care for the grandkids

In order to provide care for the kids, grandparents need the authority of the court in order to make decisions.  This includes medical care, school decisions and a host of others that need to know the grandparent is exercising her or his power legally.

There is a Grandparent's Power of Attorney that does all that is needed.

AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, this power of attorney only lasts as long as the children's parents want it to last.  If the Mom or Dad is again able to care of the kids, they revoke the Grandparents Power of Attorney and all powers revert back to the parent or parents.


Call me:  440-777-1177